Thomas O. (Tom ) Goldsworthy is the Chairman/CEO of Fremont Exploration, Inc., a small independent oil and gas company in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Fremont Exploration, Inc. explores for and produces oil and natural gas in Oklahoma, Texas and Kansas. Mr. Goldsworthy was born on August 15, 1944 in Denver, Colorado. Following graduation from Cardinal Mooney High School in 1962, he attended San Bernadino Valley College (one year), Manatee Community College and graduated from Florida State University in 1967 with a degree in education. Mr. Goldsworthy also has a Masters in Criminal Justice Administration from Oklahoma City University (1976) and a Masters in Business Administration from the University of Central Oklahoma (1980). Following graduation from F.S.U. Mr. Goldsworthy spent three and one-half years as an officer in the United States Marine Corps where he attained the rank of Captain and served a tour of duty in South Viet Nam. In January 1971 Mr. Goldsworthy joined the Federal Bureau of Investigation as a Special Agent. In ten years with the FBI he served in Washington, D.C., Houston, Texas and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. From 1976 - 1980 he participated in one of the FBI's first and largest undercover operations targeting white collar and organized crime. In January 1981 Mr. Goldsworthy joined Texas International Company, a New York Stock Exchange oil and gas company, as Assistant to the President. In 1983 he founded his own company, Fremont Energy Corporation, which was sold in 1996 to a Houston public company. In 1996 he founded Fremont Exploration, Inc.. Mr. Goldsworthy's current and past affiliations include:
* Catholic Charities, Archdiocese of Oklahoma City, Board of Directors.1992 - 2002. (Chairman of the Board from 2000 - 2002)
* National Institute for Developmentally Delayed Children, Board of Directors. 1999 - Present.
* Florida State University Alumni Association, Board of Directors. 1990 - Present. (Chairman 2002)
* Florida State University Seminole Boosters, Inc., Board of Directors 2002 - Present.
• Defense Orientation Conference Association. Member 1999 - Present.
* Society of Former Special Agents of the FBI Member since 1981, past National Vice President. Currently a member of the Board of Directors.
* Oklahoma Independent Producers Association - Wildcatter Member
* Jim Thorpe Athletic Club - presents the national award for the best defensive back in college football and most valuable player in the NFL. Chairman of the Board 1996 - 1998.
* Past President Catholic Church of St. Eugene Parish Council, 1978 and 1982.
* Past President Bishop McGuinness High School Parent-Teacher Organization, 1980.
* Member Christian Business Men's Committee of the USA
* Chairman of the Development Committee for Mustard Seed Corporation and Member of the Board of Directors
* American Legion
* Veterans of Foreign Wars
* Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulcher of Jerusalem
* Recipient of the Volunteer of the Year from the Northside YMCA in 1996
* Recipient of the Humanitarian of the Year Award for 2000 from the Society of Former Special Agents of the FBI.
* Named a Distinguished Graduate in the field of Business by Florida State University 2003.
* Recipient of the Archbishop Eusebius J. Beltran Award given by Catholic Charities in 2004.
* First recipient of the Cardinal Mooney High School Cardinal Society Award. April 1996.
* Recipient of the Pro Ecclesia Et Pontifice from the Holy Father Pope John Paul II. December 1997.
Tom and Sandy Goldsworthy have four grown children and nine grandchildren.
1000 NW 139th Street Pkwy Edmond, OK 73013 * Phone: (405) 936-0012 * Fax (405) 936-0015